Mt. Chulu west 6250m was first climbed in 1955 by a German expedition via the north-east ridge. The peak of Chulu East, together with Chulu West, forms an integral part of the Manang Himal, which in turn is included in the Larger Damodar Himal. It is as little expedition as it is far way from the mail Annapurna trail and needs few days camping organize. Walk north to the small valley of Manang and further north-west ridge just going beyond the hut following the yak pastures and walk up a ridge which leads into a hidden valley where the base camp is set. From here climb through the rocks and some snow then set the high camp at an altitude of 5,100m. approx. Then climb the rock band with some difficulty to the north-west shoulder of Chulu west until getting the snow plateau and further continue up the progressively narrowing ridge to the summit providing a excellent panoramic mountain views of surroundings.
Day 01: Kathmandu – Besisahar 829m. 6-7 hrs. drive.
Day 02: Besi Sahar – Ngadi 980m. 6-7hrs. trek.
Day 03: Nyagdi –Jagat 1340m. 5-6hrs. trek.
Day 04: Jagat –Dharapani 1960m. 6-7hrs. trek.
Day 05: Dharapani -Chame 2710m. 6-7hrs. trek.
Day 06: Chame - Pisang Village 3230m.5-6hrs. trek.
Day 07: Pisang – Manang 3530m.5-6hrs. trek.
Day 08: Manang - Rest day for acclimatization.
Day 09: Manang – Chulu west Base Camp 4000m. 6-7 hrs. trek.
Day 10: Chulu west high camp 4900m. 5-6hrs. climb.
Day 11: High camp - Summit 6419m. and back Base Camp 7-8 hrs. climb.
Day 12: Base Camp – Thorong Base Camp 4430m. 6-6 hrs. trek.
Day 13: Base Camp – Cross Thorong - La Pass 5416m. – Muktinath 3800m. 7-8 hrs. trek.
Day 14: Rest day to explore around.
Day 15: Muktinath - Jomsom 2800m. 6-7 hrs. trek.
Day 16: Jomsom – Kalopani 2530m. 6-7 hrs. trek.
Day 17: Kalopani – Tatopani 1189m. 6-7 hrs. trek.
Day 18: Tatopani – Ghorepani 2750m. 6-7 hrs. trek.
Day 19: Ghorepani – Tirkhedunga 1190m. 5-6 hrs. trek.
Day 20: Tirkhedunga – Nayapul 2-3hrs. trek and drive to Pokhara 900m. 1 hour.
Day 21: Pokhara - Kathmandu 6-7 hrs. drive.
- We try to make free of tension our clients from arranging the necessary things and include as much as possible while in Nepal and let you just to enjoy the holiday.
- Airport transfers.
- 2-3 star category hotel with breakfast in Kathmandu.
- Domestic flight, airport taxes.
- Guided city tour by private vehicles and entrance fees.
- Best available hotel/tent camp and all meals during the trek/climb.
- Down jacket, 4 seasonal sleeping bag & group mountaineering gears.
- First Aid and Eco trained English speaking trek leader/guide and sherpa, porters and other necessary staffs.
- All necessary paper works, peak and entrance permits and other logistics work.
- Travel & Rescue arrangements support.
- Portable Altitudes Chamber (PAC) for safety measures at an extra cost if required.
- All government and local taxes.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag.
- Staffs insurance and other facilities.
- Welcome or farewell dinner.
- Entry visa fees and International airfare.
- Lunch/dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal mountaineering gears and other equipment.
- Personal expenses e.g. phone calls, laundry, bar bills & extra porters.
- Travel/medical and rescue insurance.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extend.
- Tips for guide and other staffs.